October 17, 2005

Welcome English Speakers!

My Dear Americans, Irish, Danish, Indonesian, Colombian and Dutch Friends! Greetings to all of you whom I have not contacted in a while... hope all is well! Thanks for checking out my blog. Since you last heard from me, I have returned to South Africa and tomorrow I am boarding a bus to Malawi. It's going to take about 30 hours... I am travelling all thoughout Zimbabwe and that should be quite exicting! I set up this blog to share with you all the good and the bad stuff! But I won't write too much of the bad stuff as to not worry the family...(overprotective father!) I am volunteering with a local NGO taking care of orphans and vulnerable families victims of AIDS. I should stay for about 6 months. Not more to say for now but keep on visiting my blog to find out! I am staying with a retired British couple who have established a primary school in the village and who are very involved with the NGO's activities.

Please leave me comments and let me know what's happening in your corner of the world. I will try my best to alternate French and English writing!
Love

4 Comments:

Anonymous Mart said...

Hi C.,

realy look forward to following your mission on this blog.
Good luck with everything!
Hugs

Mart

October 17, 2005  
Anonymous Jessica said...

Dearest Cecilia,
I am so happy for you! You are following your heart to what is sure to become a truly fantastic adventure! Take care of yourself and I hope that our paths cross again in the near future!
Love, Jessica

October 17, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Cilo...
I'm so glad you're doing this... Life is always sending weird messagges on bottles.
Lol,
D

October 18, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heeee, GooD LucK!!!
Greetings from Chile
Andrea

October 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home